Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Playing Blog Catch up!







I am so glad these paper mache penguins turned out so cute because BOY were they hard to make!










It is so funny to look back at the pictures of the class making their paper mache penguins.  It looks so calm!   Let me tell you... I should have video taped this activity for you to experience the full effect of 22 kindergarteners with balloons, glue, liquid starch and newspaper! OH.MY.GOODNESS.  I may or may not have sworn to never paper mache again.  I had glue in my hair, on my shoes, clothes and we were slipping and sliding our way around the classroom for days!  It was a week long process from beginning to end but overall it was worth every crazy, messy second and I would do it all over again.  They were so excited with the final product and had the biggest smiles carrying them home.  I hope you have found a special place in your home to display the precious penguins!



No comments:

Post a Comment